Are you interested in bettering your school? How about the world around you?
Then apply right now to begin the process of starting a because I said I would Chapter in your High School! Its quick and easy to do!
Here is what you need to think about:
Important: You will need to make sure your principal is on board!
● Find two committed Teacher Advisors.
● Agree to host a school-wide assembly.
● Understand that Chapter meetups are open to all students.
● Know that Student Leaders attend a day long in-person training.
Here is what we expect from every Chapter:
● That you host nine (9) one-hour Chapter meetups monthly after school
● Complete four (4) Volunteer Projects in your school or in your community
● A student leadership team is selected with five (5) student leadership positions filled. See more on each position by clicking HERE.
● Lead an annual fundraiser
● That you recruit and maintain thirty (30) members
The because I said I would Chapter program teaches students the importance of a promise. It helps them develop good habits that will improve our world. Start making a difference in your community, start a Chapter today!
Please note that all fields are required.